Tuesday 29 January 2013

A magical evening at Ruddington

Ruddington is a quiet village located a few miles outside of Nottingham and it's here that the Rotary Club of Keyworth and Ruddington meet every Monday evening.   They meet at the Country Cottage Hotel which is a Family run Hotel based in Ruudington village.

http://www.thecountrycottagehotel.co.uk/

I had been invited along as speaker for the night as some members had learnt of my pastime of performing magical illusions.  They had advertised it as a Magic Night and I hope that the members present subsequently thought the evening was just that.

I received tremendous hospitality and enjoyed the fellowship of the meeting. President Grenville Turner and his fellow rotarians made me feel extremely welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment