Wednesday 27 March 2013

Visiting West Ashfield Rotary

At the invitation of Assistant Governor Chris Elkin who is a member of the Rotary Club of West Ashfield, I attended and spoke at their meeting.  Chris haven't shared with his fellow Rotarians the subject of my discourse.  It was just as well that none of the West Ashfield club are frequent users of social media otherwise they would have read of what I had up my sleeve!  Had they seen facebook or twitter, the rabbit would have been out of the hat!

I've dropped a few clues in this blog already  so you have probably worked it out, but the club had little idea until I  was introduced.   I first told them of all the mundane subjects I could have addressed them on, but had chosen not to.   Then I reached into my bag of tricks and (hopefully) brought laughter and fun to the meeting by performing my brand of magic.

President Peter and the club were very hospitable and I hope they enjoyed the evening as much as I did.  Thank you West Ashfield, it was a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment